Keeping Up Appearances Midweek

Just the way that the basic tenet of the Easy and Elegant Life is to be able to reach into your wardrobe and pull out only clothing that suits and fits you, we should also apply that standard to the small luxuries that make up an elegant lifestyle. Above, you see the results of an afternoon’s foray into Lavish Apothecary here in Richmond. (Mrs. E. also scored a new comb.) Little things can make all the difference in putting a smile on your face.

Do you have a favourite to help you keep up appearances?

7 Responses to Keeping Up Appearances Midweek

1. John Sesler says:

My Edwin Jagger shaving kit. Wouldn’t dream of starting my day without.

2. pve design says:

I do think so much beauty can come from a cup of jasmine tea or a pomegranate but good clean skin is very important….cetaphil and which hazel to tone.
    new comb or brush is always luxury as is a new cosmetic bag or dop kit.
    pve

3. pve design says:

Just bought a new all natural blush stick…..I will find the brand name. I love it.
    pve

4. BarbaraG says:

My Chanel CoCo Shine lipgloss.
    BarbaraG

5. Wisco says:

A Silver Tip Badger shaving brush, Proraso shave cream and after shave, scraping done with a Merkur DE Razor and Feather blades.

All together a satisfying way to start the day.

6. Lancome Sheer Raspberry Le Lipstique lip pencil and Dior DiorShow “Blackout” mascara

7. Paula says:

One favorite item in the cos bag is La Mer’s lip balm. First thing in the morning and last thing at night!