I have a new assignment. Mrs. PvE has asked that I accept her nomination for a Smart and Stylish award. Yikes! Many thanks to the eternally smart and stylish PvE for her confidence in me. So, I’m to list Seven Stylish Things That You May Not Know About Me.
Good grief! What don’t you know about me by now?
1. I don’t own an iPhone. But I really want both the iPhone and the iPad. Both will stay tucked away whilst dining with Mrs. E.
2. Although I am doing so now, I feel funny wearing black shoes before evening.
3. Although I own one, I’ve never had a fully bespoke suit made. Well, for me. Mrs. E has two bespoke garments.
(Huntsman’s House Plaid.)
4. I leave the worst phone messages you can imagine.
5. When distracted or deep into writing I can be churlish and insensitive. It is a character flaw that leaves me deeply regretful.
6. I have very, very few friends and a great many acquaintances.
7. Which is difficult as I am rather bad with remembering names. (Start the video at the 2:00 mark… I know exactly how he feels.)
Now, my nominations for the Smart and Stylish Award are…..