Introducing The Easy and Elegant Life Icon Collection

I’m proud to introduce to you an exclusive, subscription based clothing collection designed for the discriminating gentleman. Icon. Clothing for a more elegant life.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Elegantology, The Icon Collection and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Introducing The Easy and Elegant Life Icon Collection

1. OMG! How incredibly exciting. This is just so much fun!!! Makes me wish I was a man, so I could dress as well as you.

xoxo

ps. you look like you’re having such a great time. it made me smile!

2. Congratulations! A big step – best of luck.

3. Karena says:

Chris, how exciting. Congratulations. I am so glad you liked the Wilkes Bashford venue for art!

Karena
    Art by Karena

4. barG says:

How wonderful, Mr. E–now you are Cary Grant.
    Cast-the tailor, Mr. E and ?
    Best wishes and success in your new venture,
    BarG

5. Thank you all. And most especially to those of you who have subscribed straight away!

barG, Larry is my tailor. Lauren is his assistant at the studio.

6. Alessandro says:

Lauren is a very good-looking lady, indeed. Very much looking forward to the next installment!

Alessandro

7. Nick says:

How exciting! I’m currently reading this on dial up, so no chance to watch the video, but I can’t wait to check it out at home.
    Congratulations!

8. Congrats good sir!

9. Brohammas says:

Hats off to you… because I’m wearing hats these days.

10. tintin says:

I would’ve guessed the soundtrack would be Noel Coward but I like it. I like it a lot. Good luck. A great idea.

11. Tintin, couldn’t afford the licensing for Coward as much as I’d’ve liked. Or Cole Porter. Or Gershwin. Or Jobim/Getz. Bill Evans…. maybe next year.

Brohammas, a stingy brim straw? Great new header. I’m working on an idea for a travel jacket that would suit your M.O. .

Alessandro, The video loses something.

SR, thanks! I’m working on a mid-priced line, too. There’s so much hand work in this garment … .

P-D, I hope to do some women’s things early next year. Working on some ideas and vetting some manufacturers.

12. Michael Lovett says:

Chris, when are you rolling out Fall line? Looking forward to seeing what is selected-

ML

13. Michael Lovett, I’m looking for a particular lining now. The first heavily researched and produced suit will be the iconic North by Northwest. then I hope to channel the Duke and a bit of A.J. Drexel Biddle, Jr. . If I don’t roll out soon, I’m sending all the joining dues back.

14. Michael Lovett says:

Chris, you’ve had alot on your plate lately, don’t worry about it. I just was curious about what you selected. I have always been amazed by your “eye” for details and sense of style. You, Will, and ADG are my touchstones. Still, I may pursue, with your permission, talking with Larry about two odd waistcoats I have envisioned.

Be well-

15. ML– of course! Call Larry, he’ll be happy to hear from you. I’m headed over there now and will give him a head’s up.