I’ve just read a press release that says that very few people are planning anything special for this St. Valentine’s Day. What a shame. The already-low numbers plunge when it comes to married couples. So, I’m suggesting an easy little treat that occurred to me this morning when I was ironing my pillowcases (yes, I’m that guy.) Gentlemen, take your favourite sheets to the cleaners, have them washed, pressed and lightly starched. Have your cotton pajamas washed and pressed, too. And while you’re at it, how about drycleaning or having your significant other’s sleepwear washed and pressed?
Make up the bed on the 14th. A small gesture, but a very thoughtful and comfortable one. The essence of easy and elegant.
TIFFANY(NJ), LLC., a Delaware
(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business
at 15 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 and against Defendant XX, an
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(j) secreting, destroying, altering, removing, or otherwise dealing with the unauthorized products or any books or records which contain any information relating to the importing, manufacturing, producing, distributing, circulating, selling, marketing, offering for sale, advertising, promoting, renting or displaying of all unauthorized products which infringe the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights; and
(k) effecting assignments or transfers, forming new entities or associations or utilizing any other device for the purpose of circumventing or otherwise avoiding the prohibitions set forth above.