My Afternoon with Brohammas

… was delightful. Please visit his site and read about our visit together.

This entry was posted in Entertaining and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to My Afternoon with Brohammas

1. Tintin says:

He did a very nice job. And it was great to learn more about you.

2. Tintin, he is an interesting man. If he makes it to your ‘burg, I recommend taking him to lunch.

3. b says:

Mr. B did a fine interview,I enjoyed the additional
    insights about Mr. E&E. Yes, attitude counts, but custom clothing and always being dressed for the occasion brings confidence. Isn’t that the E&E philosphy?

4. b, yes and no. Clothing that fits is very important to me. Style is something apart from elegance, usually. One can have great style and not be elegant. Johnny Depp is a prime example. Always being dressed for the occasion is a great concern for me. Brohammas broke out a sportcoat, well suited to his frame, for the luncheon. That said volumes. His manners would have overcome any situation at which he may have felt at a disadvantage. And that’s where the right attitude comes in.

5. b says:

Mr. E,
    Thank you for your response. You are so right about the importance of attitude and manners.

6. Turling says:

Very nice. I particularly like your restraint when prodded about the horror of jeans and tradeshow garb.

7. Brohammas says:

You are all very kind people.
    I’m going to have my wife read that comment about my manners… she will be shocked.

8. Square with Flair says:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I enjoyed hearing someone else’s perspective on Chris and his goal to maintain civility, elegance, and courtesy in a world that seems to have other priorities.

I am reminded of etiquette expert Trish Baldridge’s(Kennedy administration)final word on etiquette and courtesy…”Be kind, be kind, be kind.”

Square with Flair